Stan Pike frames/bikes seem to be getting harder to find and I often get enquiries from prospective buyers. I thought a page for ‘wants’ and ‘sales’ (or even swaps) might be helpful. Let’s see how it goes.
Please contact me through the Contact page if you have a bike for sale, if you’re looking to buy one or you’re interested in any of the ones for sale.
- Rob Wardle owned a Stan Pike 753 in the mid 80’s and is looking to buy one again – 753 – 54/55cm
- SOLD John Gannaway is selling his 21 1/2” bike. Having been ridden for less than 500 miles it’s a beautiful example. Overs over £600 please.
UPDATE: Sold in less than 12 hours from the advert going online – to Rob Froud for £700. Good buy Rob.
- Graham Brown is selling his father’s bike – 22 1/2”. Built for Pete Wells, the legendary time-trialler. See here for more details. Overs over £600 please.
- Trevor Stark contact me and said “In the mid 50’s, thanks to my Dad knowing Wally Green, I used to help out on a Saturday morning in the Hendon Central shop. I still have the 23″ frame that I help build at that time – no 4781 – in around 1956/7. Back fork ends marked Benelux and Cyclo. I used to ride for the London Poly CC. Looking for best price plus carriage (from Eastbourne)”
Not a Pike, but a frame with some interesting history. Contact me for more photos/measurements.
- SOLD Judy Windwood is selling her dadughter’s Stan Pike – a bike originally built by Stan for Don Farrell himself! See this page here for further details. £450
Size is 22″
UPDATE 6 NOV 2018: As expected, lots of interest and sold very quickly.
- Malcom Howell is selling his 1981 Stan Pike. See his page here for further details.
Size is 24.5″/62.2cm
- Terry Manuel’s bicycle (currently in France). See his page here for further details.
Seat tube c-t – 21.5″/54.5cm
Top tube c-c – 21″/53.5cm
Terry says that ‘he does not have a price in mind. Depends on what the buyer wants, I have a wide selection of build options.’